Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Googled! - A Sinister Search

Today my site stats showed that someone had found this site by typing these searchwords into Google: vault, cellar, inquisition and hospital.

Hmm, and I thought I was weird!

In fact there is one reference to the inquisition here in Dem's synopsis of August Derleth's The Coffin of Lissa; and for good measure, the searcher might have found torture, if not specifically the inquisition, in my account of a seriously unpleasant dream I had, called The Torture Chamber (and I should add, if you're squeamish, don't go to that page, it's kinda yukky).

You don't have to look far to find 'vaults' here, of course. But 'hospital' is a little puzzling...

But what a sinister combination of words to type into a search engine. And it makes me wonder what sort of little site I've created here if those words find it!

2 comments:

Zen Wizard said...

Cool new Template, Dude!

And nice to know that Torquemada's minions are blog surfing...

Suze said...

You should see some of the search strings people use for our site. I may make a post out of them one day. :)